In order to minimise physical contact, the Scottish government have introduced precautionary measures to make the viewing process safer for all parties. Please read on fora brief guide about how to navigate the current rental market. Keep in mind that whilst viewing and moving properties, the safety of you and those around you should remain imperative.
Step 1. Prescreening
Letting agents are encouraged to pre-screen tenants before they are offered a physical viewing. By using our MyRentalCV referencing tool to store all of your rental information, agents will be safe in the knowledge that you are a suitable tenant.
Step 2. Watching a Virtual Viewing
Virtual viewings will give you a better feel for the property and determine where you’d like to apply for a physical viewing, from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Step 3. Attending a Controlled Viewing
Once you are invited to an in-person viewing, safety will be priority. You will be advised to wear a face covering, not touch surfaces where possible and adhere to the 2m distancing.
If you have any of the following symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone showing these symptoms in the past 14 days, you will unfortunately be unable to attend a physical viewing:
A high temperature
A new, continuous cough
A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you are attending a physical viewing, your safety is vital. We advise that all parties arrive with a face covering, and wear it at all times during the viewing. You are then responsible to safely dispose or keep your own face covering. This cannot be done inside the property you are viewing.
Prestigious and newly refurbished raised ground floor THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM main door period apartment with private parking in FERRYHILL within walking distance of all city centre amenities.
This grand three double bedroom bright and sunny main door apartment is situated within a period granite building which fronts a small exclusive residential development in the popular Ferryhill district and is a short distance from all the facilities and amenities of the city centre. Union Square Shopping Centre, Aberdeen Train and Bus Stations and Union Street, Aberdeen’s main retail thoroughfare, are all less than 15 minutes’ walk away. One of Aberdeen’s finest parks, “Duthie Park,” with its delightful winter gardens and boating ponds, is less than a 10 minute walk from the apartment.
The property is offered for lease unfurnished. A comprehensive refurbishment has just been completed including new double-glazed windows, new kitchen, new bathroom, new utility room, new heating system, new pendant and recessed light fittings, and a complete rewire. Plain neutral décor throughout.
Period detailing throughout the property including original window shutters, dado and picture rails and attractive cornicing.
Appliances include: electric hob and oven; dishwasher; fridge; freezer; microwave; washing machine and dryer (Bosch and Siemens)
There is private parking to the front and the apartment enjoys a pleasant, elevated outlook over the Ferryhill area and beyond.
Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The accommodation comprises:-
• Impressive outer entrance hall with original patterned ceramic tile floor.
• Inner hall with modern plain ceramic tiled floor on split-level.
• Large bright lounge with two windows facing south-east over an open outlook. Grand fireplace. Plain new fitted carpet.
• Kitchen with recently installed white wall and base units under a black stone effect worktop and sink with built in electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. Ample Space for dining table and chairs.
• Utility area off kitchen with sink/ drainer, washing machine, tumble dryer, gas fired central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor. Opaque window.
• Three generous double bedrooms. All newly carpeted. • Decent size bathroom with modern plain white three-piece suite and over the bath shower. WC with douche attachment. Grohe fittings. Heated towel rail. Patterned ceramic tiles to floor and walls.